Terms and conditions – Applicable to all bookings
- Your Contract – Your contract is with Andrew Turnbull (trading as “The Old Clubhouse”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by them. If booking to arrive within 7 days, then the booking must be confirmed by telephone, text or email by The Old Clubhouse, prior to it becoming a contract. With this exception, a contract between you and The Old Clubhouse will come into existence upon the date upon which you make a booking with us and pay in full or a deposit.
2. Check-in / Check-out – Check-in time – from 3.00pm on the date of arrival. Check-out time – before 10.00am on the date of departure.
3. Early arrival / Late departure policy – If you wish to arrive before 3.00pm on the first day of your booking, please contact us to let us know, we will do our best to arrange an early check-in subject to operational availability. If you wish to depart later than 10:00am on the last day of your booking, please discuss this with us beforehand. Additional fees may apply for early arrival and/or late departure.
4. Bookings – Bookings are made by payment of a deposit or by payment in full. Any deposit shall be set against full payment for the entire stay.
5. Special Offers – Special offers advertised on the website or elsewhere are available only whilst they are displayed and will not be applied subsequently or retrospectively to bookings.
6. Smoking – Smoking is not allowed in any part of the building. In the event of any guest smoking inside the building, an additional charge of £100 will be payable to cover additional cleaning and de-odoring costs.
7. Pets – Regrettably no pets are allowed.
8. Children – All children, including infants will count towards the maximum occupancy of four.
9. Confirmation – Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email subject to you providing a valid email.
10. Cancellation – Cancellations must be made by email or telephone and we will send a confirmation of cancellation by email to you (subject to you providing a valid email address). If you cancel with more than 30 days before 3.00pm (local time) of your planned arrival date, any monies paid will be refunded. If you cancel with less than 30 days before 3.00pm (local time) of your planned arrival date, full payment for the entire stay will be due. If you do not arrive on the first day of your booking or depart prior to the last day of your booking, payment in full is still applicable.
11. Prices – Rates shown on our website are for the whole stay and include taxes.
13. Registration/Check in – We are required by law to maintain a register of our guests. The lead guest booking Clubhouse Cottage, shall provide a full name and address at the time of booking.
14. Parking – We have a limited number of parking spaces available for guests, with a maximum of 2 standard size cars for each booking, strictly subject to availability. Cars and their contents are parked entirely at the car owners’ risk.
15. Termination Policy – The Old Clubhouse reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice or providing a reason, an individual’s booking at Clubhouse Cottage.
5th March 2021